ZOGBEN Festival team will meet you on September 17-18-19, 2021 at the Cotonou Friendship Stadium with a cocktail of Beninese intangible cultural heritage. You will have :
• Art of cooking
With the restaurant village which will provide you with several Beninese dishes connecting all of BENIN. You will also have stands for drinks and juices from the Beninese region.
• Playful art
With games like Adji (awale), Bountou, Kokokomadazikpodé, Evivilo.
• Visual art
• Body and musical art
• Public speaking
• And many other surprises….
Professional companies will be there to present their authentic, offbeat, cheerful shows ...
An enchanted break that will illuminate the end of the holidays on our territory and bring us all together around a beautiful cultural project.
ZOGBEN festival aims to place itself at the heart of quality popular culture, reaching a large African and Beninese audience of all ages and from all backgrounds. This cultural festival which is taking root, gives pride of place to emerging companies and creations.
ZOGBEN festival aims to be the voice of BENIN through its Intangible Cultural Heritage throughout all the countries where it will settle in future editions.
An event of international scope which aims to attract audiences of all generations, and of all social and cultural origins, around a rich, unifying and quality program.
ZOGBEN festival is an event offered as part of a popular education process, made up of human relations with a desire to bring together professional artists, resource people and personalities and residents.
We wish through the ZOGBEN festival to give the local population and tourists who come to our beautiful country the opportunity to attend varied and quality shows.
Our idea is also to highlight the whole of the intangible cultural heritage of BENIN. We will bring art and culture closer to the people who live in BENIN, and beyond borders to move, sing, dance, laugh and make Beninese people smile, but also those who are interested in culture.
ZOGBEN festival is open to everyone and it's free.
A festival that leaves no one by the side of the road! Since its social vocation is to involve the Beninese wherever possible as much as possible and to receive all types of public. The event is aimed at a wide range of audiences: young people, families, disadvantaged groups, retirees, high school students, people with reduced mobility ...
ZOGBEN, a multidisciplinary festival
Because it shows its desire to promote all of Benin’s intangible cultural heritage.
Gathered around the same open-mindedness, the artistic program and all the activities offered are designed with the aim of giving everyone a way to flourish and express themselves.
In a warm atmosphere, you can participate in many activities:
• Creative workshops to spread good practices
• Shows to entertain and think
• Virtual themed walks to discover and enjoy our beautiful environment
• Entertainment for children
• Exhibitions to marvel
• The local, organic and artisanal producers market to combine local consumption, pleasure, health and climate
• The restaurant village with typical Beninese buffets ...
• Conferences on the themes of our culture and its transmission
• Land'art with sculptors, visual artists, cinema projections
• Meetings with writers
OBJECTIVES OF THE ZOGBEN FESTIVAL
• Offer an eclectic program of live shows
• Welcome all audiences by favoring originality, novelty and artistic innovation.
• Offer a cultural and recreational offer accessible to as many people as possible.
• Ensure a recurring, friendly and festive meeting for exchanges and meetings.
• Create social, intergenerational and multicultural bonds.
• Allow local economic and tourism players to gain high visibility.
• Open up to the world the diversity of Benin's artistic universes.
Through this festival we are working to put CULTURE back at the center of life, in the heart of our country BENIN, in the public space!
CONTACT US to start this adventure rich in patriotism and love by sending us an email at email@example.com
Phone: +33605757015 / +22963975300
#Benin #wasexo # Team229 #DestinationBenin
#culture #cultural heritage #art #zogben #festival # festival2021 #festivalzogben